Commercial pedestrian street lighting design requirements
(1) The lighting design of the commercial pedestrian street requires that the shopping environment should be safe and comfortable; the entrances and exits of the street and the roads, squares, public facilities, hotel entrances, showcases, advertisements and signs should be set up with lighting: store facades should be set up with lighting, and It should be coordinated with the lighting of population, windows, advertisements and signs, and adjacent buildings; the lighting of commercial pedestrian streets can choose a variety of light sources and light colors, and adopt a combination of dynamic and static lighting methods: the limit of light pollution should comply with the "Urban Night Lighting Design Code" JGJ/ The requirements of Article 7.0.2 of T163.
(2) The lighting design requirements for the entrance of the commercial pedestrian street store. The contrast between the entrance brightness and the weekly brightness should comply with the provisions of Article 4.3.2 of the (Urban Night Lighting Design Code" JGT163; it should be in line with the interior lighting, window lighting, advertising sign lighting and architectural stand The surface lighting is different and coordinated; there should be no glare for people entering and leaving the store.
(3) The road lighting design requirements of commercial pedestrian streets should enable pedestrians to clearly see the road surface, ramps, steps, obstacles and the faces of people 4m away; it should be able to accurately identify building signs, signboards and other positioning signs: its evaluation indicators And the lighting standard value should meet the relevant regulations of the current industry standard "Urban Road Lighting Design Standard" CJ45-2016; conventional road lighting methods and conventional road lighting lamps should not be used: it is advisable to adopt beautiful appearance, the upward luminous flux ratio should not exceed 25%, and the vertical A combination of decorative and functional lamps with reasonable light distribution on both the surface and the horizontal plane; the light source should be metal halide lamps, fluorescent lamps, LEDs or other high color rendering light sources: lamp poles, brackets, lamps and lanterns shape, size and color should be The overall design is coordinated with each other.
(4) The lighting of the municipal public facilities in the commercial pedestrian street should be designed uniformly, and the brightness level and light color should be coordinated, and the visual continuity and integrity should be maintained.
(5) The contrast between the lighting brightness of the gate or the archway and the architectural sketches at the entrance of the commercial pedestrian street and the brightness of other parts of the block shall meet the requirements of Article 4.3.2 of the "Code for Design of Urban Night Scene Lighting) JGiJ/T163; street name signs should be equivalent to the lighting Should be prominent.
(6) The lighting design of the building facade of the commercial pedestrian street should meet the requirements of Article 5.1.2 of the "Code for Design of Urban Night Scene Lighting" JGJ/T163. (7) The lighting design of commercial pedestrian street advertisements and signs should comply with the relevant regulations in section 5.6 of "Code for Design of Urban Night Scene Lighting" JGJ/T163.
A brief history of the concept and development of the light show
At present, there is no unified definition of light show at home and abroad. Through searching literature, such projects are the art of using modern lighting, sound, fountain, projection, and electronic information technology to combine specific space carriers, and integrate cultural scenes to perform themed performances. form. Light shows are usually presented in a variety of technical categories, such as fountain shows combining lighting with fountains, projection shows combining projections with buildings, etc. Compared with traditional functions and night scene lighting, light shows are short-term and pursue strong visual stimulation. To convey cultural or emotional information to the audience to achieve resonance. The light show is projection technology. The architectural projection light show can not only achieve the complete coverage of the building, but also through special positioning, the design animation can be uniquely creative and expressed according to the architectural structure, and the internal outline of the building can be integrated into the animation story to interpret a moving 3D movie or a wonderful warrior. The creative advertisements that truly awaken the building and bring shocking and breakthrough publicity effects to customers. Application areas include: architectural lighting and shadow decoration, urban public space, product release, product display, indoor environment creation and many other aspects. "Water screen movies use high-pressure water pumps and special water curtain generators to spray water from bottom to top at high speed, and form a fan-shaped'silver screen' after atomization. A special video tape is projected on the "screen" by a dedicated projector. , Forming a water curtain movie.” In good weather conditions, the fan-shaped water curtain will reach 15 meters high and 35 meters long, which is bigger than a basketball court.
When the audience is watching the movie, the fan-shaped water curtain merges with the natural night sky. When the characters enter and exit the screen, it seems that the characters take off to the sky or descend from the sky, creating a sense of emptiness and dreaminess, which is fascinating. The development process of the light show is from functional lighting to celebration lighting to deductive lighting. Curfews were imposed in Europe in the Middle Ages abroad, and religious festivals and celebrations are the cone of "light show". The most representative ones are Festival of Lights in Lyon, France in 1852.
Later, with the development of lighting, projection and digital technology, lighting integrated projection, information technology, stage art and other content developed into today's light show. If the development of China's light show is rooted in the lake, the festival lanterns thousands of years ago were the cone of the light show. The Chinese Lantern Festival has a long history. The Han Dynasty began to show its signs. In the Southern and Northern Dynasties, there were artificial dragons and elephant lanterns. The Sui and Tang Dynasties began to prosper, and the Song and Ming Dynasties became a popular holiday entertainment method.
In the 1980s, with the process of China’s reform and opening up, the thousand-year-old traditional lantern festival was integrated with the innovation of modern technology. The Chinese-style lighting festival was undergoing development and transformation. The most representative one was the 3D video of the Tiantan Park in the Guangzhou International Lighting Festival. Light show, Shanghai New Year's Eve Show, etc.
The latest article
What should I do if the LED street light suddenly doesn't light up?2021-06-19
What is the temperature rise test of the LED wall washer?2021-05-20
Advantages of high-quality LED flexible neon lights2021-04-27
How much is a 6-meter solar street light in rural areas?2021-06-18
How to do the city lighting project?2021-05-10
2017 Euro Attractions Show in Germany2021-03-26
How is the performance of the integrated solar street light?2021-06-10
The impact of the new crown epidemic on the solar street light market2021-05-26
Features and advantages of stage led display2021-05-10
Outdoor lighting design elements2021-05-14
How to connect the smart lighting controller?2021-03-26
What are the electronic components of led lights?2021-05-10
What kind of design are used in different buildings in the city?2021-05-25
Circuit Design of AC Power Failure Alarm2021-04-27
led light classification2021-05-18
What should be paid attention to in garden lighting design?2021-05-12
Main features of solar street light controller2021-04-27
The composition and structure of the LED display2021-05-12
Why do new rural roads have to install LED solar street lights?2021-06-22
Principles and Key Points of Lighting Design for Commercial Pedestrian Street2021-05-12